Please Click on the FAQs to Find Answers to Your Questions
- Better Talent: We focus only on providing experienced, high-level administrative and professional employees.
- More Experience: Our management team has more than 60 combined years of experience in recruiting (headhunting) and hiring, and our operations staff averages more than 5½ years in temp staffing.
- Better Hires: As a staffing and recruiting agency, we provide more detailed information to help you find the most qualified, best fitting candidates.
- More Cost-Effective Solutions: Our approach to hiring has been proven to reduce turnover by as much as 40%. Our approach to recruiting gives you the flexibility to obtain the amount of professional support that you need.
For no additional fee, you can add a temporary employee to your payroll any time after the temp employee has completed three consecutive months working for your firm. You may directly hire a TriStarr temp prior to this period for a liquidation fee based on the number of hours the employee has worked for you. Please contact your Staffing Manager or Account Manager for fees specific to your temp position.
TriStarr has an aggressive guarantee program. If in a period of six months your direct hire employee leaves or is terminated, then we will replace the employee for free or provide a pro-rated refund. The guarantee program and refund schedule are detailed in our Placement Fee Agreement that is signed prior to the placement being completed. Please contact your Account Manager for details about this program.
We fill a variety of positions in addition to offering HR consulting services:
- TriStarr Administrative Staffing: Provides general and high-level administrative support professionals and mission-critical clerical and office support. Some examples of positions we are regularly working on for our clients include administrative assistants, receptionists, clerks, customer service representatives, accounting clerks, etc.
- TriStarr Professional Staffing: Provides experienced project professionals in fields such as: finance, technology, human resources, marketing, and sales.